On the island of KohSamui, it’s difficult to think of a nicer spot to call home in the sun. The island provides a very inexpensive way of living while still providing all of the contemporary amenities and infrastructure that it previously lacked. Samui, which used to be mostly a backpacker resort, is now one of Asia’s top vacation destinations, with five-star accommodations. With its own private international airport and auto ferries leaving every hour for the quick 90-minute ride to Suratthani, KohSamui is easily accessible. In sharp contrast to the rush and bustle of the west, Samui has a laid-back attitude toward life.
Reasons to buy Property in KohSamui
- The Weather Isn’t That Bad. Who doesn’t want to spend their entire day in a vest and flip-flops? Some individuals (mad people) enjoy the cold, but I can’t imagine anything worse. You may experience the benefits of living in one of the world’s most beautiful climates on KohSamui.
- During the wet seasons, you’ll have to brave the occasional tropical storm, but even they offer their own set of charms. Yes, nature’s could be daunting, but there’s something curiously captivating about sitting on your balcony and watching the storms rage as the heavens light up in a great display of electric beauty.
- The Ang Thong National Marine Park, Bophut’s Fisherman Village, the Secret Buddha Garden, and the World-Famous Scuba Diving that Samui’s neighbouring island, Koh Tao, has to offer are among the island’s many wonderful sights and activities.
- Thailand’s cuisine is significantly superior to that of the United States. Okay, so this argument may be skewed, and there will undoubtedly be many who disagree. However, anyone with good taste would recognise and appreciate that the Thais know how to eat! Thailand is a great place to visit if you want to get away from the Fish and Chips and Microwave Ready meals. They have a reputation for having some of the world’s most exquisite cuisine. But don’t worry, those of you who aren’t afraid to try new things will still be able to eat all of the western cuisine you want. There are several supermarkets in the area that carry everything you could possibly desire for a taste of home.
- Because the properties are so valuable. It’s no secret that money in Thailand goes a long way. You could purchase a villa with your very own private swimming pool for the same price as a 2-bedroom terraced house elsewhere! Thailand’s real estate market is flourishing, and there are many of qualified and experienced Real Estate Agents on the market that can assist you in finding your ideal property while staying within your budget. In fact, even if you just wanted to rent a house in Thailand to compare, the rent in the UK is 96.83 percent more.
In a word, your money will go a lot further and you will be able to enjoy a better life. Stop dreaming and start living it.